CELPIP TEST PREPARATION
CANADIAN ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY INDEX PROGRAM (CELPIP) TEST
Horizon Business School is accredited to offer CELPIP test preparation both online and in person.
What is the CELPIP test?
The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) is an English language proficiency test accepted by a number of governments, professional organizations, and employers as proof of English language proficiency.
The CELPIP – General evaluates test taker’s English listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills and is officially designated for permanent residence applications by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The CELPIP Preparation Program is designed for those who plan to apply for a working visa, permanent residence in Canada, or Canadian citizenship and are required to submit a proof of English language proficiency as part of their application. In addition to being accepted by IRCC, the CELPIP-General Test is also accepted by several professional designations, colleges, and universities.
The test provides a valid and reliable measurement of a test taker’s English abilities in a variety of everyday situations, such as communicating with co-workers and superiors in the workplace, interacting with friends, understanding newscasts, and interpreting and responding to written materials.
Which version of the test?
There are two versions of the CELPIP Test:
• The CELPIP-General Test: The CELPIP-General Test assesses functional listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, and is accepted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) as proof of English language proficiency for permanent residency in Canada. Other organizations that accept the CELPIP-General Test include the Real Estate Council of British Columbia (RECBC) and Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
• The CELPIP-General LS Test: The CELPIP-General LS Test assesses functional listening and speaking proficiency, and is accepted by IRCC as proof of English language proficiency for Canadian citizenship, and is also accepted for professional designations.
Unlike IELTS or TOEFL, CELPIP is a Canadian test, designed by Canadians for prospective entry to Canada. English is such a wide-spread language that it is only natural that it has acquired lots of dialects, differences in vocabulary, pronunciation, and spelling. That means that if you’re searching entry to Canada or have already spent some time living in Canada, it makes a lot of sense to give your preference to CELPIP. You face a less risk to run into Australian or New Zealand pronunciation or vocabulary which is much more difficult to understand if you have never had experience with it before.
CELPIP is a fully computer-delivered test which is becoming increasingly easier for many applicants as compared to pencil-to-paper tests.
CELPIP Test Preparation
Register for Horizon Business School (HBS) test preparation to improve on your chances of passing the CELPIP Canadian English language test. CELPIP test preparation at Horizon Business School is available both online and in person.
CLASSROOM & ONLINE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) accepts the following four language tests:
• CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
• IETLS General Training Test: International English Language Testing System
• TEF Canada: Test d’evaluation de francais.
• TCF Canada: Test de connaissance du francais.
For further information contact:
Email: Horizon Business School: firstname.lastname@example.org