Specifically, Horizon Business School provides quality higher and professional education to students through distance learning and face to face teaching. Our mission is to give students formal qualification through classroom settings, as well as to develop in them the discipline and capability to become learners who are at home in today's knowledge society.
The goals of the Horizon Business School are to:
1. Offer through distance learning and face to face teaching that are responsive to the needs of learners and the society which they are a part;
2. Develop a system of education to enhance professional careers and promote distance learning and face to face teaching;
3. Develop and adapt delivery systems appropriate to distance learners and face to face teaching;
4. Provide leadership in the development of distance learning and face to face teaching in the countries that the School operates and in the appropriate use of information and communication technologies of education; and
5. Make instructional packages and study materials accessible to students through collaborative arrangements, institutional agreements, and other appropriate mechanisms.
Horizon Business School shall be at the forefront of the knowledge driven society as a leading business school that provides distance learning and face to face teaching.
Horizon Business School seeks to provide wider access to quality higher and professional education.
It shall adhere to the highest standards of excellence, qualitative and professional education.
Specifically, Horizon Business School has the following objectives:
- To provide opportunities for qualitative and global certifications by offering professional qualifications.
- To develop a system for enhancing professional careers and improving technical skills especially for those who cannot leave their jobs or homes for full-time studies; and
- To contribute towards upgrading the quality of distance learning and face to face teaching, in general, by developing, testing and utilizing innovative instructional materials and technology, and sharing these with other professional bodies, business schools, colleges and universities through collaboration and partnerships.